About the Program:
Whether you have a lot of money in your hands, or very little of it, one of the most pertinent factors determining what that money is capable of doing for your future, is how you handle and manage it. If managed well, that little money can go a long way and open several more doors of opportunities, but if not managed well, even countless wealth can turn to dust and leave anyone empty-handed, back on the streets, yearning for more again. Therefore, this is a skill set everyone needs to obtain to survive and thrive in the economic market.
Program Facilitator: Faiez H. Seyal
- Personal Expenditure and Budgeting
- Portfolio Management
- Asset Management
- Tax Management
- Debt and Loans
- Saving and Investment
- Understanding and Increasing Rizq
Who should attend?
- All Individuals wishing to optimize their finances
- New Entrepreneurs
- Individuals wishing to save up for big decisions
- Pakistani/Urdu Speaking audience