Own Your Future
Entrepreneurship and Small Businesses Program
About the Program:
Entrepreneurship is at the heart of every business. Every large company started out as a small business, led by an entrepreneur. As our world and economy become more volatile, having the skills and knowledge to start a new business may mean the difference between prosperity and poverty. It is time to own your future.
This program is designed to build entrepreneurial skills step by step, embodying a “hands-on” experiential philosophy of adult learning, putting our participants into real-life projects and situations. Our program is rigorous, challenging, and most of all, fun.
Number of Sessions:
Eight (8) sessions of 5-6 hours duration, each.
Target: Aspiring entrepreneurs
The objective of the Program:
This program is intended to
- Provide potential entrepreneurs with the necessary knowledge to establish and manage a business.
- Transfer entrepreneurial and managerial skills to potential entrepreneurs through indigenous and Pakistan relevant (case studies, practical examples, projects.
- Develop a cadre of entrepreneurs who will promote the the economic growth of the country and be exemplary for others.
- The purpose of the course is that the participants acquire the necessary knowledge and skills required for planning, organizing,, and carrying out entrepreneurial ventures, to develop the ability to analyze and understand business situations in which entrepreneurs act,, and to master the knowledge necessary to carry forward entrepreneurial activities, with confidence.
Online Pre-Recorded sessions with projects, assignments, case studies, self-reading, and support
1. Why Entrepreneurship? (Changing world and economies, emerging economies and businesses, need for entrepreneurship, small entrepreneurs and the economy, role of entrepreneurs, benefits, types of entrepreneurship options)
2. Developing Your Startup Idea (personal SWOT, resource check, demand analysis, trend checks, understanding customers, market sizing and segmentation, idea generation, idea validation)
3. Building a Business Plan (Legal, Accounting Basics, Pitching, and Term Sheets, Funding and Valuation)
4. Preparing for Launch (selection of name, structure, online presences, relationships, marketing channels,, and media, bank account, legal permissions)
5. Managing Finances and Regulatory Requirements
6. Management of People, Technology,, and Other Resources
7. Growing Your Business
8. Traits and Habits of highly successful entrepreneurs, leadership
As it’s an Online Pre-recorded Program Participants can have access to each session at the date and time of their own choice. Access to Each session will be Granted for 24 Hours and then it will be Closed. Two weeks gap after each session is recommended for participants to work on assignments and projects.
To apply for registration Please fill the form below and Our Team will Get Back to you with Details.