Homeschooling, also known as home education, is the education of children at home or at a variety of places other than school. Home education is usually conducted by a parent, tutor, or online teacher. Many families use less formal ways of educating.
More parents are now choosing to homeschool instead of sending their children to public or private schools. Homeschooling is a progressive movement around the world and the world, in which parents educate their children at home instead of sending them to a traditional public or private school. Families choose to homeschool for a variety of reasons, including dissatisfaction with the educational options available, different religious or educational philosophies, and the belief that children are not progressing within the traditional school structure.
We offer a series of the following short to long-term programs for homeschooling parents and children.
- Life Skills Program
- 3MP (Magnetism, Manners, and Morals Program)
- Summer and Winter Camps
- Short Programs in Morality and Faith
- Short Programs in Confidence building and Socializing
- Homeschooling Certificate Program (For Parents)
- Organic Teaching Methodologies (For Parents)
- Series of Programs in Parenting (Toddlers and Teens)