Programs For Schooled
We fully respect and understand that in many cases, homeschooling or self schooling may not be an option for parents. To this end, we have a series of programs, short to long-term for helping children and parents to bridge up the gap between academics and other important aspects of Education, neglected in regular schooling. The following programs are just a few areas and new programs are continuously added in these areas, based on the feedback of the parents.
- Life Skills Program (5-13 years old)
- Life Skills Program (For Teens)
- Summer and Winter Camps
- Short Programs in Morality and Faith
- Academic Tutoring Program
- Series of Programs in Parenting (Toddlers and Teens) for Parents