How Life Skills Can Help
- Many children live in circumstances that makes them especially vulnerable and limits their choices and future potential. Learning life skills makes them adept at handling such situations that are necessary for a successful life.
- Life skills training does not change events, but it helps children to cope better with the events and enrich the world they live in.
- Life skills training help children to become more aware of
– What they are doing?
– How they are doing things?
– How they obtain information?
– How they think, feel and achieve?
- With better understanding about themselves and others they can make better choices