Coming Together Again
About the Program:
Modern times have seen an incomparable and accelerated decline in the strength of familial relationships, reducing them to only a collection of separate individuals, as opposed to a single unit bonded and united by blood, by beliefs, and by values. With strangers living under the same roof, there have been fights, arguments, divorces at an all-time high, especially with the COVID lockdowns and quarantines forcing us inside our homes for longer than we were ever prepared for. However, the strength of a united family can’t be denied or ignored and is desperately needed to be revived so we can make the buildings of our houses, into peaceful homes again, where we aren’t forced to stay, but choose to live, away from the chaos of the outside.
- Bringing back lost family values
- Understanding the diversity within a family
- Making your home into a peaceful place again
- Becoming bonded and united
Who should attend?
- Newly married couples
- Families facing difficulties and differences
- Families undergoing dynamic changes
- Pakistani/ Urdu speaking audience